Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Replacement iPhone

Unhappy Replacement iPhone
    So I have to get a replacement iPhone from Apple. Anybody got any idea what iOS firmware might be on the replacement?

depends on size and model and also the population in which the apple store is located most likely unless you have an iphone 5 64gb your getting the newest/
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Awesome! I have a Black 64gb iPhone 5. I just really don't wanna lose my jailbreak

Its not a for sure thing but your odds are better then someone with a 16gb

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Fingers crossed I guess

Good luck

Anybody else on here who happened to have just got one?

Well this sucks! It came with 6.1.3 on it. I called Apple and told them I couldn't jailbreak it so I just wanted to send the replacement back. They said if I do that Apple would just send it right back to me. Go figure.

Ya rule number 1 you dont talk Jailbreak with apple

Yeah well I don't really care now I have two unjailbreakable phones. Plus I have to pull my $30 glas.tr screen protector off. Really tired of having to worry about jailbreaking, I don't really like the iPhone stock. I don't know much about Android but I know they are easier to root. I think I'm gonna ditch iPhone at my next upgrade. Had one since the first one

Those smiley are not exactly what I was going for :P

haha

LOL are you laughing because I'm being ignorant or because it's just funny?

Little of both

Haha, am I ignorant about the Android? Don't get me wrong iPhone is a great device but IMO the software lacks without a jailbreak. I just know a little about Android but what I do know is it's more open. Do you have suggestions?

I suggest you wait and see what ios7 delivers before jumping ship