Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE HELP.. iPhone 5 Stuck on Apple Logo after modifying some themes using ifile..

Default PLEASE HELP.. iPhone 5 Stuck on Apple Logo after modifying some themes using ifile..
    Help Needed Much... brain already drained!

here's my s+upidi+y......

In iFile, I was trying to modify some themes using copy/paste method from different folders and also creating a symbolic link from System partition to possibly free some space in the System partition. then suddenly i noticed that folders in root directory were highlighted and found out that the folders have been duplicated afterwards the phone reboots.... Now it is in recovery mode. Obviously I can not restore or I will lose my JB so, instead, I am looking to fix the file system problems so I can save my JB.

details:

** I have a JB iPhone 5 running 6.1.2. I know you can not re-reinstall ios 6.1.2 because Apple is not signing anymore. I get that.

** i already tried to access files using iExplorer/ifunBox/iTools/etc... but phone was not found.

** had put the phone in recovery, as well as DFU, mode and tried Tiny Umbrella, Fix Recovery (although not compatible), etc... but to no avail.

Im Hopeless and out of Ideas for a Possible Solution. If there's still....

PLEASE HELP.........Thanks a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mots_27 View Post
    Help Needed Much... brain already drained!

here's my s+upidi+y......

In iFile, I was trying to modify some themes using copy/paste method from different folders and also creating a symbolic link from System partition to possibly free some space in the System partition. then suddenly i noticed that folders in root directory were highlighted and found out that the folders have been duplicated afterwards the phone reboots.... Now it is in recovery mode. Obviously I can not restore or I will lose my JB so, instead, I am looking to fix the file system problems so I can save my JB.

details:

** I have a JB iPhone 5 running 6.1.2. I know you can not re-reinstall ios 6.1.2 because Apple is not signing anymore. I get that.

** i already tried to access files using iExplorer/ifunBox/iTools/etc... but phone was not found.

** had put the phone in recovery, as well as DFU, mode and tried Tiny Umbrella, Fix Recovery (although not compatible), etc... but to no avail.

Im Hopeless and out of Ideas for a Possible Solution. If there's still....

PLEASE HELP.........Thanks a lot!!!
    I did the same exact thing 3 weeks ago. After trying for literally hours and hours, I caved and just restored and went back to stock. Last week I browsed craigslist and found a black iP5 16GB (same as mine) running 6.1.2 for sale. I bought it and posted mine on craigslist on my way to pick it up. Had mine sold within 45 minutes of posting the ad for $450. Profited $50 and got my jailbreak back!