+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo 5 help needed

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys, I'm having some issues with onscreen placement with Lockinfo 5. When I first bring up the lockscreen, the first entry overlaps with the clock/weather. If I switch the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lockinfo 5 help needed
    Hi guys,

I'm having some issues with onscreen placement with Lockinfo 5. When I first bring up the lockscreen, the first entry overlaps with the clock/weather. If I switch the screen off then bring up the lockscreen again the placement is exactly as it should be.

In addition to this, when I slide to unlock the entries shift up to the overlapping position again. Even if I don't complete the unlock, they stay there unless I repeat the above steps switching off the screen and reloading the lockscreen.

I'm still getting my head around the changes with Lockinfo 5, but I've tried adjusting pretty much every setting just in case! Nothing I do seems to change this.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lockinfo 5 help needed-photo-2.pngLockinfo 5 help needed-photo-1.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Would suggest contacting the dev, he's normally very helpful if a little abrupt.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the tip, although I'd basically planned to contact the dev anyway if nothing turned up here

You were right, he was incredibly helpful.

For any wondering, the issue was the size of the 'BarLCD' clock background on my theme. He suggested resizing that file, but instead I just deleted them from the buuf theme and resprung that resolved it.