+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Remove appswitcher/multitasking

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello! I've been searching on how to remove appswitcher/multitasking, and it seems that Springtomize 2 is the solution. However, the "capabilities" section where it allows us to disable is not
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Remove appswitcher/multitasking
    Hello! I've been searching on how to remove appswitcher/multitasking, and it seems that Springtomize 2 is the solution. However, the "capabilities" section where it allows us to disable is not available on my phone for some reasons. I could have sworn that it was there before, and now it just disappeared. I tried removing and reinstalling, and it still disappears. If there is no solution to this with Springtomize, then is there a way on how to completely remove appswitcher/mutlitasking? Any tweak?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no idea with this thing as i came to such type of problem for first time. its better to contact the moderator for this problem.. you would come of to a better solution with this thing here
    click here >>>QVC Coupon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobynKeith View Post
    no idea with this thing as i came to such type of problem for first time. its better to contact the moderator for this problem.. you would come of to a better solution with this thing here
    Not necessarily: the moderators are no different than you or anyone else. We put our pants on one leg at a time, too. Posting a new thread publicly means everyone can offer input and suggestions instead of just one person.

As for the matter at hand, since all iOS 6 devices are multitasking capable, I would imagine that Apple removed the .plist entry for it. You'll probably need a MobileSubstrate tweak to remove the behavior (but I have no idea if such a tweak even exists).