+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have an iphone 5 (sprint) jailbroken with evasion 6.1.2. I'm trying to restore from icloud restore i go into the erase all settings and it just sits at the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Help!!
    I have an iphone 5 (sprint) jailbroken with evasion 6.1.2. I'm trying to restore from icloud restore i go into the erase all settings and it just sits at the spining wheel for hours i don't want to upgrade as I want to unlock it with gpp..any suggestions on what i can do to restore from my icloud restore?

Thank in advance

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Why did you do the erase all settings? That's a big no no with a jailbroken phone.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ditto... you shouldn't do an Erase All Content and Settings on a jailbroken iPhone. Your only option now is to restore with the latest firmware (6.1.4) for the phone to work again. Note that you will also lose jailbreak capability. Good luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Phone works fine right now just contacts are all messed up like if number is(fake#) 1 651-809-0220, looks like this 165-1809-0220..idk why this happened..i was tryin to unlock. and ran the source that came with my gpp..and then this happened i didn't finish the unlock all the way..i deleted the source and then thats when my contacts were all messed up..also my maps dont work there is a bunch of chinese characters on the top of the cities in maps..