+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
URGENT: I am running on 5.1.1 and My iphone deleted a video. I recorded a video and I went to play it and the error message "the requested URL was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Urgent
    URGENT:

I am running on 5.1.1 and My iphone deleted a video. I recorded a video and I went to play it and the error message "the requested URL was not found on this server" appeared.

I used ifile and the .mov file has disappeared from the DCIM folder. The thumbnails still appear on my camera roll though. Also, when I use iPhoto to import the video doesn't show a thumbnail but it still shows the length of the video but an error message saying "the file is unrecognized" and therefore could not upload. I also tried looking at the DCIM folder of my iPhone on a PC and the file appears but shows 0MG.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED AND IF THE FILE HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY DELETED OR IF I CAN FIND IT SOMEHOW. THIS IS EXTREMELY UPSETTING!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, there are some software packages which claims to recover deleted photos from an iPhone. I have not tried them, but if you we're planning to try them, I would recommend not using your phone and even turning it off until you get the software otherwise your deleted files will get over written by new files.
    Hear is an example

How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone