+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modded iPhone 5 Camera - Records at quality of $9000 DSLR lens!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Havent posted much on here but I figured that MMi deserved to know this. Using an accessory modification that my cousin made to his iPhone 5, he was able to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb Modded iPhone 5 Camera - Records at quality of $9000 DSLR lens!
    Havent posted much on here but I figured that MMi deserved to know this.
    Using an accessory modification that my cousin made to his iPhone 5, he was able to record in a very crisp quality for his youtube video.

The whole "DIY project" (as he calls it at least) cost around $60-$70 total and just look at the quality of the final result below. He did a slight color correction in post but did nothing to change the quality of the images themselves besides that.

Enjoy.

He said he would be willing to share a guide to his project if anyone was interested.

~Regards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

b u m p
    b u m p

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I'm interested to know about how he made this camera mod for his iphone 5, let me know, you can send me a PM to. Thanks!

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Raikumi View Post
    Havent posted much on here but I figured that MMi deserved to know this.
    Using an accessory modification that my cousin made to his iPhone 5, he was able to record in a very crisp quality for his youtube video.

The whole "DIY project" (as he calls it at least) cost around $60-$70 total and just look at the quality of the final result below. He did a slight color correction in post but did nothing to change the quality of the images themselves besides that.

Enjoy.

He said he would be willing to share a guide to his project if anyone was interested.

~Regards

LinkBacks (?)