Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Which one of these are a battery killer

  1. #1
    Default Which one of these are a battery killer
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366857537.085832.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366857547.426531.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366857555.980610.jpg

    Because I notice my battery is dropping

    I also have battery doc pro installed as well.

  2. #2
    Do you seriously have all that active? Its probably not one particular thing. Its probably because you have 20+ tweaks and a theme all running at the same time
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  3. #3
    Some of them don't have a off switch so....

    So what do you recommend to turn off if I can.
    Last edited by lilrican21; 04-24-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #4
    Not sure what ever you dont use..... I am guessing you use them all tho
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  5. #5
    You missing an app that could help, NCSettings. Toggle off edge/3G/LTE when you don't need it.

    Also are you listening to music 24/7 cause in your screenshots you got music open. You aware? Close if not in use, bluetooth off if not in use. Use Auxo to properly close all apps either open running/suspended in the background.

    Not sure what tetherme does but make sure it's switched off when not in use. I suspect it could be a battery hog if it is active.

    A lot of what you got installed looks innocuous enough. Active dock and aquaboard I'm not familiar with but tweaks that deal with graphic elements can cause issues with battery drain.

    Screen brightness set to 80% or less.

    In Springtomize set your lockscreen auto dim to 5 seconds or less.

    How does your battery fair overnight?

    Do you switch the phone off? Are you charging over night? Do you leave it in airplane mode with wifi off? etc etc etc Does it lose charge overnight and if so how much?

    Also check your usage stats (settings>general>usage). Is standby and usage time similar?
    Last edited by sand_man; 04-25-2013 at 05:20 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    You missing an app that could help, NCSettings. Toggle off edge/3G/LTE when you don't need it.

    Also are you listening to music 24/7 cause in your screenshots you got music open. You aware? Close if not in use, bluetooth off if not in use. Use Auxo to properly close all apps either open running/suspended in the background.

    Not sure what tetherme does but make sure it's switched off when not in use. I suspect it could be a battery hog if it is active.

    A lot of what you got installed looks innocuous enough. Active dock and aquaboard I'm not familiar with but tweaks that deal with graphic elements can cause issues with battery drain.

    Screen brightness set to 80% or less.

    In Springtomize set your lockscreen auto dim to 5 seconds or less.

    How does your battery fair overnight?

    Do you switch the phone off? Are you charging over night? Do you leave it in airplane mode with wifi off? etc etc etc Does it lose charge overnight and if so how much?

    Also check your usage stats (settings>general>usage). Is standby and usage time similar?
    I have batterydoctorpro that has those options there is a indoor and outdoor settings.

    Sort of I listen to music a lot lol but I leave my iPhone locked.

    Tetherme is a way to get the apn settings for iPhones so you can get mms.

    Active dock make your dock lights up an bounce icons when you have a Notification. Aquaboard Is a tweak to have water effects on your ls.

    I did set my brightness to at least 40%

    I leave my phone on and leave it on the charger. Nope I leave it with my wifi on. I have to see how much it loses charge.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366891175.099440.jpg

    Where do I go to auto dim?

    All I see is this

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366891210.607218.jpg


    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366891222.517156.jpg

    That is active dock. See the lights on the dock.

  7. #7
    Transparent camera killed my battery when I installed it. It was causing my usage and standby to match exactly. That might be your problem.

  8. #8
    Unsure what the problem is but the toggles on that theme are hideous my friend!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    Transparent camera killed my battery when I installed it. It was causing my usage and standby to match exactly. That might be your problem.
    You know what? I think I saw that in my usage it was 28 and 28. Hmm time to remove that. When you removed that did you see a improve battery life?

    Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    Unsure what the problem is but the toggles on that theme are hideous my friend!
    Lol...nothing I can do about that. It's the Exxos theme by blue.
    Last edited by lilrican21; 04-25-2013 at 04:16 PM.

  10. #10
    I had several tweaks installed and noticed huge drop in battery life. When I noticed the standby times were identical (4hrs 33min standby and 4hrs 33 usage..)I started uninstalling one tweak at a time. Only problem of course is losing those stats after a respring. After a full charge I started uninstalling tweaks one at a time in reverse. I kept the phone on charge, resrprung then unlplugged. If usage was the same..plugged back in and continued removing tweaks. Transparent camera was maybe the 5th tweak removed and it was definitely the problem. I would have suspected almost anything but something as simple as a clear button..

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    I had several tweaks installed and noticed huge drop in battery life. When I noticed the standby times were identical (4hrs 33min standby and 4hrs 33 usage..)I started uninstalling one tweak at a time. Only problem of course is losing those stats after a respring. After a full charge I started uninstalling tweaks one at a time in reverse. I kept the phone on charge, resrprung then unlplugged. If usage was the same..plugged back in and continued removing tweaks. Transparent camera was maybe the 5th tweak removed and it was definitely the problem. I would have suspected almost anything but something as simple as a clear button..
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366945240.472461.jpg

    These are my stats when I removed a few.

  12. #12
    Interesting when I left my iPhone before turning on airplane mode when I was sleeping I was at 54%. When I woke up it was at 53%. So I'm thinking the cloud updates are killing my battery. Confirm?

    Edit:I listen to music a lot.......
    Last edited by lilrican21; 04-26-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •