+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modmyi Cydia Help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I'm trying to get Zeppelin for my iPhone 5, but everytime I try to add modmyi it gives me an error saying "Did not Find Repsitory" and I tried
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Modmyi Cydia Help
    Hi, I'm trying to get Zeppelin for my iPhone 5, but everytime I try to add modmyi it gives me an error saying "Did not Find Repsitory" and I tried apt.modmyi.com/ and apt.modmyi.com/repo/ but both give me the same error message, and I don't know what to do now.

Can anyone help me out?

I saw my friend was able to use it fine, but i'm uncertain of what to do at this point.
    Last edited by d(-_-)b; 04-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d(-_-)b View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to get Zeppelin for my iPhone 5, but everytime I try to add modmyi it gives me an error saying "Did not Find Repsitory" and I tried apt.modmyi.com/ and apt.modmyi.com/repo/ but both give me the same error message, and I don't know what to do now.

Can anyone help me out?

I saw my friend was able to use it fine, but i'm uncertain of what to do at this point.
    Did you delete the modmyi repo? If you did, open up cydia, scroll down on the Main page until you see "more package sources" click on that, you will find the mmi repo there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    Did you delete the modmyi repo? If you did, open up cydia, scroll down on the Main page until you see "more package sources" click on that, you will find the mmi repo there
    Yeah, I did a little messing around and found it, and no I didn't delete it, it just wasn't there, but yeah I went on the homepage and found it.