Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia and SBsettings hidden. Can't fix. Need some help.

Default Cydia and SBsettings hidden. Can't fix. Need some help.
    Okay! So I was dumb. My iphone is jailbroken. Sitting on 6.0.2. I had to take my iphone into apple today for a issue. I hid my jailbreak by going into SBsettings and hiding cydia and a bunch of other tweaks. I also made it so SBsettings could not be activated by sliding your finger on the top. Apple fixed my iphone, but now i cannot get into sbsettings. It's not in my settings and it's not able to be searched in Spotlight. I can't access cydia at all. I have a few tweaks I can access, none of them are really useful. I have full access to SSH though.

Does anyone know a way to get into sbsettings or cydia another way? Even though I can't find it on my phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just a thought and I have no clue if it will work, but SHH into your iphone. Manually delete SBsettings as I assume thats what you used to hide everything. Reboot. See if it comes back. Make a backup of the app first though just in case. It's at /var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx/ And it's themes and toggles are in /var/mobile/Library/ Again Idk if that will work so backup first
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken