Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello my friend found iPhone 5 can he use it

Default Hello my friend found iPhone 5 can he use it
    My happened to find an iPhone 5. It's passcode locked and also locked to the network he uses. Can he use it. What can he do to open it and use it?

You need to HAND IT IN

Quote Originally Posted by bugeyewrx View Post
    You need to HAND IT IN
    I told my friend that to, he insists he normally would but the person he thinks may own it owes him money for a certain debt that can not be pursued through normal Chanels. He thinks I know a lot about iPhones so he is asking me about it. I told him they can trace it and he should HAND IT IN

He should stop selling drugs too

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Will_m (04-03-2013)

Just because drugs are illegal doesn't mean doing them or selling them is immoral, but thank you for your "very useful" piece of advice. I'll be sure to pass it on to him.

I think the words "may own it" are fairly important. Implies doubt that your "friend" is unsure who owns it. One thing is sure though, your "friend" doesn't own it and I'd stress the need to return it. My 2 pence worth

If they're smart enough to passcode it. They're smart enough to turn on "find my iphone" think they'll be getting a visit soon!

Well they did use the find my iphone app. They argued about things and I guess its sorted out now. Anyways thanks for the replies.

Hahahaha! Unlucky thieving scum!