+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spotlight issues

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I recently just upgraded to iOS6 and did the Evasion jailbreak. I had been running 5.1.1 on a jailbreak for quite some time with no issues. I have a 4S.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Spotlight issues
    I recently just upgraded to iOS6 and did the Evasion jailbreak. I had been running 5.1.1 on a jailbreak for quite some time with no issues. I have a 4S.

I noticed that the spotlight function doesn't work. When I type something, nothing comes up. Even if I tap search, nothing happens. If I scroll to the next page and slowly scroll back, I can see the things it brings up but if I go all the way back to the spotlight page, it disappears.

I've tried hard resetting it, disabling all spotlight functions, rebooting and then enabling them to no avail. I've also tried resetting all of my settings to the default (huge pain in the arse) and that didn't work either.

I'm thinking it might be due to a compatibility issue with one of my many tweaks.

Does anyone know of any tweaks that cause issues with spotlight? I really don't use spotlight so it's not a big deal but it just annoys me when something doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, I should have searched harder before creating this thread. The tweak causing this not to work is wraparound.