+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s stuck on apple logo, Is there a way to reboot without restoring?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Is there a way to kick iPhone out of Apple logo with out restoring? I stand to lose hundreds of pics and numerous notes, that were not backed up, is
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4s stuck on apple logo, Is there a way to reboot without restoring?
    Is there a way to kick iPhone out of Apple logo with out restoring?

I stand to lose hundreds of pics and numerous notes, that were not backed up, is there any way to restart my phone with out restoring?

I made the mistake of deleting pandora downloader, I attempted to restore using aptback up. the system ran and advised me it would reboot, and has been stuck on the apple logo since.

i desperately need to find a solution, I can not afford to loose the data i have stored!

iPhone 4s 5.1.1 jailbroken absinth

iPhone? More like MyPhone ThatOneProfile's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the new fw (ios6) has a safety net in mobile substrate. Try to hold the up volume button when rebooting. Then uninstall the fault tweak.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,177 Times in 5,681 Posts

Hold power and home buttons and try a hard reboot. If it will cycle, try the method posted above this post ^ above to see if it's a Cydia tweak causing the issue.