+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need some help please

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I purchased the Gridlock 2.0 upgrade and my phone says "package officially purchased" but I get a spinning wheel where the install button should be, it has been that way
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Problem loading Gridlock install page
    I purchased the Gridlock 2.0 upgrade and my phone says "package officially purchased" but I get a spinning wheel where the install button should be, it has been that way for hours, I have tried rebooting but it didn't help, does anyone have any idea how to correct the problem ? iPhone 4s running 6.1.2 I have installed other packages without any problem, it's only with Gridlock 2.0
    Last edited by mld54; 03-08-2013 at 08:01 PM.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

May have been all the people trying to git it all at once have ya tried it lately?

Green Apple
    Thanks

it's still the same, I have tried contacting BigBoss and Saurik and haven't heard anything back

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Working fine on my 5 just bought it

Green Apple
    Thanks

The only person that got back in touch with me was chpwn (thanks to him), I contacted saurik and bigboss also but they didn't reply, chpwn says it is a problem with my phone not loading the page, what could cause my phone not to load a specific page ? as far as I can tell that page (the page to install the Gridlock 2.0 update from) is the only one I have any problem with, I have been on several different networks etc, and the results are the same, the little spinning wheel will keep spinning as long as I let it, if I turn off auto lock I have let it try to load for over an hour , is there anything on the pages end that could be keeping my phone from loading it ?

I got gridlock to work by downloading it to my ipad and transferring the files to my phone, but I need to figure out why that page won't load on my phone