Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird keyboard glitch

Default Weird keyboard glitch
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362643998.834216.jpg
    My keyboard does this when I try to share a website via email or text. If I open safari, then tap the box with an arrow in it and tap share when it opens up the email with the link in it or when it opens up a text with the link in it the keyboard is like the pic I uploaded. I uninstalled all Cydia tweaks, and its still happening. I'm about to do a full restore, but I was just wondering if any of you knew what caused it.

I've got an iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1.2 jail broken.

Thanks.
    Last edited by emerica6708; 03-07-2013 at 02:19 AM.

im having the same problem

Did it just start recently or has it been like that for a while?

started ever since the new jailbreak

I'm about to restore and rejailbreak, I'll let you know how it goes.

ok cool let me know

****, I should have searched before posting this. iOS6 picture message messed up?

One guy said a restore and rejailbreak fixes it. Still haven't done it, about to though.

The restore fixed it, no problems after jailbreak either, I'm going to install all my Cydia packages and hope it doesn't mess up again.

Just an update, it came back, it was all fine then I installed a big group of packages at once including winter board and iFile and all of their dependencies. I don't think it was either one of those though.

Maybe we need to all list everything we have installed via Cydia so we can find the common link? I'm thinking it's an old (pre-iPhone 5) dependency, and it's placing the keyboard where it would be on an iPhone 4S or earlier screen.

I just wish we knew what it was so we could remove it. It's maddening.