+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to go for Iphone Apps development

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I would love to get into App Development, but at heart I'm just not a programmer. Preferably, I don't want to go to school and bet a Bachelor in Computer
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wink Want to go for Iphone Apps development
    I would love to get into App Development, but at heart I'm just not a programmer.
    Preferably, I don't want to go to school and bet a Bachelor in Computer Science. That is time and money that I can't commit, especially already having a full time web development job. What I would love to do is take a credible online course (there are no local programs in the area to teach me exactly what I need). Does anyone know of such a thing?I only need the right direction to start the programming and recently got to this 1 of iphone and Ipad app development course iPhone App Development : XCode, Cocoa Framework, JQuery & PhoneGap: Online Course, wonder this will work or not as I haven't got enough info regarding these online courses.
    Does anyone build apps for the iPhone? How did you start out?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Itunes U has a free class taught by Stanford University on objective C, and the professor taught step-by-step to create an iOS game/app (??? can't remember if it was a game or an app) from the beginning to the end. Very interesting ... If you don't have iTunes U install already, get it from AppStore... Good luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would like to add that if you want more information with regards to the Stanford University classes, then you can refer to this link - Stanford Again Offering iPhone App Development Course Free on iTunes U - Mac Rumors