Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: IOS 6.+ Folder Background Mod
03-02-2013, 10:12 PM #1IOS 6.+ Folder Background Mod
1. Create folder (******).theme inside that folder make another folder named Bundle.
2. In that folder create another folder named com.apple.springboard.
3. Inside com.apple.springboard folder create image: FolderDropBG@2x~iphone which is 354X354 px (modify image till you see fit).
4. Again create a new image naming it FolderIconBG@2x~iphone, which is 140x140 px (modify image till you see fit). It is best to keep these 1st 2 images you create the same. Just resize them and rename them .
5. This last image is for the background image when you press a folder. Again create another image inside the folder com.apple.springboard. Name this image
FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png, which is 640X720 px (modify image till you see fit).
6. After you have created your .theme for winterboard place it in Root/library/themes via SSH or diskaid.
7. Open winterboard on Phone, select new theme, and RESPRING.
Cheers you should have new custom folders for your phone
***The smaller icons which you see inside the folders will be found in system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and also var/stash/applications.2v2a5w HAPPY HUNTING ***
YouTube Video Example of my phone:
04-08-2013, 09:11 AM #2