+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there any real live/animated wallpaper out there?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
My girlfriend recently upgraded phones and I wasn't with her to point her in the direction of an iphone, and ended up with a droid razor m... Anyways, trying to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Is there any real live/animated wallpaper out there?
    My girlfriend recently upgraded phones and I wasn't with her to point her in the direction of an iphone, and ended up with a droid razor m... Anyways, trying to make a long story short. I haven't really ever cared to use one before, and in trying to figure out stuff for her, the only thing that caught my attention was the live wallpaper...

She went and picked the spining galaxy live wallpaper, I really like stars, space, etc.

Is there any sort of vWallpaper, animated wallpaper or html based wallpaper like that for the iphone? Because I would love to have that, I'm willing to spend $ if someone could make it, I'd really help out.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

Thanks
    Thanked 15,187 Times in 6,971 Posts

Check out livepapers. It just came out in Cydia.