Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pages+ problem

Default Pages+ problem
    So I have Pages+ installed. Every time its enabled and I try to open a folder, my springboard crashes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

You have the paid version for it? I know the cracked tweaks do this.

Yup, I have the actual paid version of it. I bought it the day it came out to try it. But haven't even been able to because of this problem.

Are you using iWidgets?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

I'm not.

Thanks
    I just as of today purchased and installed pages+ and am having the same exact problem with folders. Can't open or create new folders without springboard crashing and going into safe mode. wtf? How is it I only found this post about this problem? Anyone else having this problem recently when it was working fine before? Could it be a bug in maybe an updated version? I'm really confused, lost, and pissed about this because I don't like paying for something that is supposed to work but doesn't.

On a side note, since pages+ is a bust for now, what other cydia apps allow wallpaper scrolling? I loved that about the android phone I have and really want to make it work for my iphone but I can only do so much research on my own. Driving me bonkers it is.

Thanks
    it seems the culprit is folderenhancer which sucks because my ocd'ness needs both! but all alternatives for pages+ don't work for current ios yet, and there's nothing in cydia like folderenhancer because even infinifolders doesn't expand the whole screen or let you fit 5 icons per row.... I really wish someone could figure out why this combo causes springboard crashes but I have no clue who can figure that out if so far only a handful of people have this problem....

Thanks
    I magically stumbled upon this solution right now ModMyi.com | Pages+ - Bug Fix it's a fix to download in cydia and it actually works! yay!