+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My MUST HAVE TWEAKS.

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
These are a few tweaks that I always install after Jailbreaking; I will order them from in descending order starting with my least favorite, down to my number one favorite.
    Thanks

Cool My MUST HAVE TWEAKS.
    These are a few tweaks that I always install after Jailbreaking; I will order them from in descending order starting with my least favorite, down to my number one favorite.

I would like to start off with the tweak "NowNow", it is a very nice Siri alternative that uses the Google Search application that you can download in the app store.

The next thing I would like to mention is "Five Icon Dock", this tweak allows you to (just as it says) put five applications in your Iphone dock.

Another must have for me is "WinterBoard", I would love to put this farther down my list; but it isn't the most interesting thing on its own. WinterBoard allows you to apply custom themes to your springboard. This is great for customizing the look of your Idevice.

"%hook's law" Is a nice little tweak that allows you to speed up animations your phone uses creating the allusion of a faster phone. This makes using your Iphone feel a lot faster than when it has slow animations.

Next i would like to mention the "Torch" tweak, Torch puts a flashlight icon on your lockscreen that will toggle on and off your camera flash. I use this tweak all the time when I am trying to get a glass of water at night, or getting into bed with the lights off. This tweak would also be very convenient in a power outage providing light until you find a real flashlight or some candles (as it is a battery drainer while in use).

"Deck" is pretty neat, it is a sidebar that you can activate with an activator commend. Deck provides you with toggles for various things like rebooting, re-springing, taking pictures, toggling camera flash, etc.

Next up I would like to include "CameraTweak", this tweak allows you to have more advanced features in your camera app. CameraTweak allows you to set timers, custom focus, custom apteure, whitebalance lock and a few other things.

"SBSetting", If you don't have this... Get it; enough said.

"Auxo", is a tweak that alters your multitasking bar. Auxo is extremely beautiful, it replaces the standard icon view with app cards which include a preview of each app. You can swipe down on an app card to close the app, or you can hold on an app to close all applications. I personally love this tweak and think that it really enhances the look of my Iphone.

The number one thing will have to be "Springtomize 2", Springtomize gives you so many options when it comes to customizing your springboard. This little mod is loaded with goodies to help customize just about any visual (software) part of your phone.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post, here is a list of the tweaks mentioned just in-case you didn't want to read through my post.

10. "NowNow"
    9. "Five Icon Dock"
    8. "WinterBoard"
    7. "%hook's law"
    6. "Torch"
    5. "Deck"
    4. "CameraTweak"
    3. "SBSettings"
    2. "Auxo"
    1. "Springtomize 2"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch4se For This Useful Post:

learniiburn (02-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok nice can you contact some body to update ( 360Mobile safe ) this is a must have needs to be updated ios 6

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,320 Times in 5,975 Posts

If you use springtomize, why do you also use 5 icon dock? Springtomize let's you put from between 1-10 on the dock and in the app switcher.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ch4se (02-18-2013)

Thanks

I have the iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 downloaded iwidgets after installation I tapped empty space on wallpaper and nothing happens. Can someone tell me what I'm doin wrong?

Thanks

What are the best widgets to get that are compatible with iWidgets?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you use springtomize, why do you also use 5 icon dock? Springtomize let's you put from between 1-10 on the dock and in the app switcher.
    That's a good point! I guess I'm just used to doing it the old fashion way and aren't using Springtomize to its full advantage! Thanks for the tip.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch4se For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-18-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,320 Times in 5,975 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    I have the iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 downloaded iwidgets after installation I tapped empty space on wallpaper and nothing happens. Can someone tell me what I'm doin wrong?
    You have to touch the screen for a few seconds, not just tap it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    What are the best widgets to get that are compatible with iWidgets?
    Search cydia:

IWidgets
    DB
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

It was infiniboard that was stopping tmy widgets from workings, preciate the help