+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need suggestion managing photo's on the phone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I don't do a lot of photo album management myself on my iphone 5. My parents, however, do take a lot of pics on their iphone 4's. They arent' very
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Need suggestion managing photo's on the phone
    I don't do a lot of photo album management myself on my iphone 5. My parents, however, do take a lot of pics on their iphone 4's. They arent' very technical, so I basically manage my parents iphones for them.

I want to find the best way for them to transfer photo's from the iphone to the (Windows) pc without syncing from the pc to the phone, AND be able to keep some photos, not all, on the iphone.

Will simply moving or (as Apple calls in the app) adding pics to another album, other than "Camera Roll" do this.

I haven't jailbroken their phones since iOS 6.1 came out, but I do have PhotoAlbums+ purchased that I may try to get working,

This process needs to be automatic, with little or preferrably no user input needed.

Currently I have the Camera and Scanner wizard enabled to copy the pics over, but when I ran that initial test I didn't have any other albums created. Also, I didn't have it automatically delete them from the iphone. Next time I try, I will see how this does. with an additional album.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, if you want to be able to delete, copy or paste camera roll photos directly from windows via USB, then PwnTunes will enable this.