+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Iphone 5 boot

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was wondering if there was any chance to save all my info from my phone. I have an Iphone 5 on 6.1 (JB)(sprint) and while i was downloading an
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem with Iphone 5 boot
    I was wondering if there was any chance to save all my info from my phone. I have an Iphone 5 on 6.1 (JB)(sprint) and while i was downloading an app from cydia it froze while the spinning wheel was on and then it rebooted but it got stuck on the boot logo. is there anything i can do? i have tried restarting it by holding the home and power button but it just stays on the logo... idc about anything that is on my phone but my pictures... i just had a baby 2 days ago and i don't want to lose any of the first pictures of her.... =(

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

What app you was trying to download?
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, try holding power and home button till screen is completely black. Then turn on the phone again and immediately press AND HOLD the volume up button until the lockscreen appears. Then deinstall all the tweaks that may cause the problem. Hope this helps, this little apple feature has helped me out too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lobi_Earl For This Useful Post:

nynla88 (02-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lobi_Earl View Post
    Hey, try holding power and home button till screen is completely black. Then turn on the phone again and immediately press AND HOLD the volume up button until the lockscreen appears. Then deinstall all the tweaks that may cause the problem. Hope this helps, this little apple feature has helped me out too.

OMG Thank you so much!!!!!!! it worked!!!! I was able to recover all the pictures of our baby girl! you have no idea how grateful my self and my Girlfriend are! YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!