+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone problem please help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a 4s jailbroken with evasi0n on 6 at times on a reboot or respring the display will shrink to 1/4 size and be in the top left corner.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone problem please help
    I have a 4s jailbroken with evasi0n on 6 at times on a reboot or respring the display will shrink to 1/4 size and be in the top left corner. When this happens the bottom half of the screen flickers different color lines. When it go's crazy control is lost and because the display is messed up I can't respring or force it into failsafe mode, this has happened 4 times, one time I kept messing with it and it finally went into fail safe that time I had just installed winterboard right before it messed up. I removed winterboard,thinking it was a conflict between winterboard and Intelliscreenx6, I had previously had some problems with Lockinfo5 and winterboard, those problems were with Lockinfo5 not displaying correctly on the lockscreen. The other 3 times ot messed up I had to restore it. I thought removing Intelliscreen had fixed it, but it just messed up again, Has anyone seen anything like this, It doesnt do it often enough to trouble shoot it and I'm starting to get frustrated, I may need to restore back to factory for a dew days to see if it is a problem with the phone it self

these are the mobile substrate addons I have on the phone

Activator
    Brightvol
    Safari downloader
    folder enhancer
    iconsupport
    lockinfo5
    multiiconmover
    nonewsisgoodnews
    passwordpilot
    preferenceloader
    sandcastle
    screendimmer
    small4mms
    topographyforgoogle
    vexillum
    weeloader
    weepreferenceloader
    winterboard
    zfirewall
    bars
    bolt
    ieagleeye
    iblacklist
    libhide
    libstatusbar
    moreicons
    nospot
    shrink
    Last edited by mld54; 02-10-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

well, I figured it out, the problem was moreicons. I found a page on the web that described my problem, it's called shrinking cydia. The winterboard loading page in cydia mentions it and says it is caused by a app or tweek that isn't compatable.

I still have a problem with Lockinfo5 and winterboard just on the lockscreen. The problem is that the lockclock overlaps the calendar or what ever is below it. Actually what ever i have below the clock is positioned too high on the screen, and runs under the clock. It only happens when winterboard is theaming the lock screen, when WB isn't theaming the lock screen everthing works fine.

Oh well, at least I got one problem figured out.