Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Notification Center Won't Initialize. Anyone else having this problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Notification Center Won't Initialize. Anyone else having this problem?
    Notification Center isn't loading, SBSettings' drop down window is disabled and my settings.app is only available through SBSettings' dock. Basically I'm screwed. The only way I can think of to reach my settings would be to force a low memory crash so springboard resprings to safe mode and my icons become unhidden. Even if I was able to do that, still wouldn't fix my notification center. Also iOS 6.1 is a vast improvement on iOS 5.x in the way that it handles memory demands/multitasking and releases the memory. It's proving much harder to force a crash than I had initially thought. I was thinking about installing CyDelete while it's still causing crashes in iOS 6.1 when you try to remove an app as the way to cause the crash. Once again this still wouldn't fix NC. I have CrashReporter but nothing is being reported, because technically NC isn't crashing, its just not initializing. I haven't installed any tweaks or widgets to NC other than SBSettings, SlyCam and StatusGoogle which were all installed yesterday way before this problem started.

iPhone is a 4(gsm 3,1) and firmware(as stated above) is iOS 6.1 Jailbroken with evasi0n.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After some failed tinkering I started removing Packages from Cydia one by one. Problem was reconciled after I uninstalled a lockscreen clock theme/dashboard X widget. Somehow must have been conflicting with NC.
    Last edited by StickmanProductions; 02-08-2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Solved the Issue.