Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S crashing to safe mode every time I delete an app

Default iPhone 4S crashing to safe mode every time I delete an app
    After jailbreaking, every time I delete an app my iPhone crashes to safe mode. I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if there is a fix for it. Any help would be grateful.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you have CyDelete installed remove it and that should fix this. I was having the same issue and it turns out its an issue for everyone with CyDelete on iOS 6 Saurik is currently working on a fix and has updated the package in Cydia with a disclaimer against installing it on iOS 6 devices.

If your Apps don't includ iOS, you are surely able to delete Apps from iPhone, do all of your 3rd party apps no longer show the delete "x" when wiggling? If so, try the following steps as needed with iPhone Data Eraser:

1. Restart phone

2. Reset phone (no data loss): press both home and power buttons for at least 10 seconds, releasing when the Apple logo appears

3. Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

4. Restore iOS using iTunes, also restoring a backup

5. Restore iOS as new, without using a backup
    Last edited by angelloy; 01-08-2014 at 02:00 AM.

You can try Reboot iPhone/Delete the iPhone Application/Restore iPhone to fix your problem, good luck my friend!

I took the following steps to delete apps on iPhone permanently from my iTunes library. I use a MacBook Air and iTunes 11.0.04:

Open iTunes
    Go to the Library drop down box
    Select Apps
    Click on individual app, press delete and hit enter
    Confirm decision
    Read more about iPhone Data Eraser here.