Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know a fix for imessage and push on 6.0.1?

Default Anyone know a fix for imessage and push on 6.0.1?
    Just as the title states, I'm looking for a fix for imessage and push notifications. I got my iphone 4 and 2 iPhone 3GS factory unlocked and we are now running 6.0.1, with no push and imessage. Need help! Any fixes out there or in the works???

Bikkinni Bottem

Are notifications enabled in settings?

Yes, notifications are enabled.

Do you have a time interval set for push?

Do you have iMessages turned on in messaging?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Imessage is turned on but won't send. The messages show up blue, then show message send failure and automatically resend as text. I don't have do not disturb turned on so I don't know where or why I would need to set time intervals.

I've tried reactive ting imessage and face time multiple times, the show activated but don't function.

P.s. I'm running on T-mobile.

Only 1 is. I have 2 3gs that have the old bootrom. 1 of them is jailbroken. The iphone 4 and other 3gs is just factory unlocked.

Thanked 16,704 Times in 7,621 Posts

You trying to activate imessage with your number or your email?

I've tried both. It acts like it activates, but when its time to send an imessage. It comes back failure to send.

Is this an ios 6 issue or am I the only one dealing with this problem? If you have imessage, FaceTime and push functioning on your device with ios 6 and T-mobile would you post you apn settings ?