+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you think the iPhone will compete with the Galaxy Note 2?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've always been an iPhone enthusiast and have had all of them. I recently had a debate on FB about which phone was better and my friend posted this link
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default How do you think the iPhone will compete with the Galaxy Note 2?
    I've always been an iPhone enthusiast and have had all of them. I recently had a debate on FB about which phone was better and my friend posted this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nh2NSLgaII. It seems like a great phone. Even though I dislike the Android processor, I wonder if the iPhone can do similar functions. What do you guys think about the iPhone competing with the new Note 2?

Thanks

I switched from being a iPhone user for years to the Note II & let me tell yah no offense to the iLovers but I its like apples & oranges..

The Note II is a completely different, advanced animal IMO.. Android is completely user friendly after a couple days as some say otherwise..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hmm, I watched other videos and it just seems so so compared to the iphone. I guess I'll have to play some more on my girlfriends G2 to see how it is. I'm still thinking the 5S in June hopefully is the way to go lol.

Thanks

One of the main reasons why I switched was the BS you have to go thru to upgrade downgrade jailbreak blah blah & then there's iTunes I hate that freakin POS software with a passion..Cant just add files to your play lists on the fly has to be plugged into pc to use your phone..lol Kinda defeats the purpose of a MOBILE phone..

With the droid you go online find a music file anywhere you can & download it & its there in your play list... Google any .apk and install the app from anywhere your not limited to anything like the apple line..

Unless Apple frees their devices from all the limitations they put on them..I'm never buying another one..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cid6.7 For This Useful Post:

Darkhrse99 (01-24-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cid6.7 View Post
    One of the main reasons why I switched was the BS you have to go thru to upgrade downgrade jailbreak blah blah & then there's iTunes I hate that freakin POS software with a passion..Cant just add files to your play lists on the fly has to be plugged into pc to use your phone..lol Kinda defeats the purpose of a MOBILE phone..

With the droid you go online find a music file anywhere you can & download it & its there in your play list... Google any .apk and install the app from anywhere your not limited to anything like the apple line..

Unless Apple frees their devices from all the limitations they put on them..I'm never buying another one..
    It does suck you can't share music on iTunes, but I use p2p sharing software that atleast imports to iTunes with ease..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

In my opinion, the Galaxy Note 2 is no rival of the iPhone 5 in every respects, the OS, the screen display capability, the CPU, etc. Although the original Galaxy Note's sales is better enough than other Android devices.
    A little tool which re-encode iTunes stuff for Galaxy Note perfectly.