+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about app to delete data

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi! Just signed up here and I got a question for you guys. I go to a high school that is notorious for forcing students to unlock their phone and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi! Just signed up here and I got a question for you guys. I go to a high school that is notorious for forcing students to unlock their phone and then going through their messages. I obviously don't want this to happen. So, this is my question. Is there any way to create an app where on the lock screen i can type in a certain passcode that instead of unlocking the phone, would delete all my data? Like I would have my normal code to unlock but if I get called to the dean I can give them the other code which will delete all my information. Does this app exist and is it even possible?
    Thanks!

forgot to mention I have a untethered jailbreak on on iPhone 4s with iOS 5.0.1
    Last edited by jefejj; 01-20-2013 at 03:56 PM.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Don't think they have anything like that sorry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

jefejj (01-20-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jefejj View Post
    Hi! Just signed up here and I got a question for you guys. I go to a high school that is notorious for forcing students to unlock their phone and then going through their messages. I obviously don't want this to happen. So, this is my question. Is there any way to create an app where on the lock screen i can type in a certain passcode that instead of unlocking the phone, would delete all my data? Like I would have my normal code to unlock but if I get called to the dean I can give them the other code which will delete all my information. Does this app exist and is it even possible?
    Thanks!

forgot to mention I have a untethered jailbreak on on iPhone 4s with iOS 5.0.1
    Hmmmm not sure it's legal for them to force you to do that. Consult with legal advice.

Thanks

Before we begin, I am not a lawyer. This post is not intended to be legal advice. Please consult an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction for any legal advice before even considering taking any action about this situation.
    --
    Get. A. Lawyer. Now.

OT: No such tweak I am aware of.