Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone vs droid

Default Iphone vs droid
    In my experience I have used both an iphone 5 and a samsung gsiii, I have come to realize that the iphone wins because of the more simplistic overall UI of the phone in general and because of the convenience of the phone. As far as specs go,
    The iphone has a 326 ppi with pixel dimensions of 1136 by 640 "Which is weird as the samsung gsiii has 1280 by 720 which is true widescreen" The iphone 5 finally came with 4G LTE "While many other phones have had this quite a while". Although the gsiii has many more things you can do with your camera, I found that the iphone 5's overall picture quality was clearly superior. As far as external buttons are concerned, I found that the iphone 5's power button was more convenient in general to use "And I didnt accidentally hit it". As far as the battery is concerned, I found that it was a little better than the 4/4s but not by a big difference. What completely irritates me is the new "Lightning" connector because , at least for people like me, You now have to buy an accessory to even use it! Being honest, I found that the Galaxy siii was alot more fun to use but what made me stick with the iphone was the overall build quality and design plus the simple and easy to use UI that comes with the phone.

So True
    Last edited by Zachchilders; 12-16-2012 at 06:33 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

Nice little review. Thanks for the honesty. Did you have any comments about the memory making any difference in the 5 and compared to the G3?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Yes, the galaxy siii can have memory added to it, so instead of paying like an extra 100 dollars for that you can just do that. Again The siii kicks butt but since I am making themes now I kind of am forced to get the iphone 5.

But if you are concerned with memory, get the siii

Not iPhone news. Moved to another section.

This is iPhone news

But I don't care to be honest

Sorry about the trouble
    Last edited by Zachchilders; 12-17-2012 at 04:34 AM.