Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken iphone4 stuck at apple logo and won't restore

Exclamation Jailbroken iphone4 stuck at apple logo and won't restore
    Hello everybody,

So a few days ago I was installing a Tweak from Cydia on my phone and when it was done installing my phone froze. I rebooted my phone by holding the power and home button at same time and it got stuck on the apple logo. After that, I tried to reboot it a few times from redsnow but that also didnt work. Finally I tried to restore my phone with itunes but I got an error everytime. Error 1601, 1602, -50, 21 etc. I tried to do it in DFU mode, recovery mode, "normal" mode. But they all ended up failing.

Is there anyone who can help me restore my Iphone??

I'd be really thankful!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Did ya try to hold the volume up button on start up it may bring ya to safe mode and you can turn that tweak off

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Did ya try to hold the volume up button on start up it may bring ya to safe mode and you can turn that tweak off
    I tried, doesn't work..

are in pwned dfu mode? press for 3 seconds the power button, then press home and power button for 10 seconds, then release power button until itunes recognizes your in recovery mode? then restore.. that works for me..

Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    are in pwned dfu mode? press for 3 seconds the power button, then press home and power button for 10 seconds, then release power button until itunes recognizes your in recovery mode? then restore.. that works for me..
    Is that the same as DFU mode?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Nope it's different give that a shot what he said and see what happens.

Im having the same problems but mine is an unknown error and when i put my phone into any mode, about 20-25 mins into the restore, my iphone cuts off and back on. Then its registers as AJ's iPhone instead of just iphone. PLEASE HELP

I did the pwned dfu and it said that it recognizes an iphone in recovery mode and that it has to be restored to have any use so i hit restore! Lets hope this works.
    Last edited by Ajhol12; 12-18-2012 at 06:28 PM.