+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes help on new laptop

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, so the story goes- my laptop broke and is currently sitting in a landfill site, got a new laptop, downloaded the latest iTunes (11?) and now are my problems/questions
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iTunes help on new laptop
    Hi, so the story goes- my laptop broke and is currently sitting in a landfill site, got a new laptop, downloaded the latest iTunes (11?) and now are my problems/questions
    1 how do I put all my apps/notes/music/ ect on my iTunes library? I think I need to create a new library and add my data from my phone?
    I pressed "backup iPhone" and "sync" while connected but none of my data has appeared on iTunes, it's only under "on this iPhone"
    2 how do I click the "manually manage music and videos" option without iTunes wanting to erase my data?

I appreciate anyone who takes the time out to help it has taken me hours to try to get it to work, thx guys

My iPhone is a Part of Me bbrks's Avatar
    Thanks

First you have to authorise your new lap top for iTunes, than you go to Apps store, login with your account and go to purchased and download all previously purchased Apps. That's for the start.....