+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to remove slide to unlock?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I don't want the slide to unlock and by that I mean that I don't want to slide the slider to unlock the phone and i don't even want to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to remove slide to unlock?
    I don't want the slide to unlock and by that I mean that I don't want to slide the slider to unlock the phone and i don't even want to see the slider.
    I partially solved the problem using Lockinfo wich allows me to do that, so using activator i setted the iphone to unlock when i double press the hold button.

The problem now is that if somebody double press the home button the music controls are going to show up with the slide to unlock at the bottom. Is there a way to remove even that slide to unlock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo1994 View Post
    I don't want the slide to unlock and by that I mean that I don't want to slide the slider to unlock the phone and i don't even want to see the slider.
    I partially solved the problem using Lockinfo wich allows me to do that, so using activator i setted the iphone to unlock when i double press the hold button.

The problem now is that if somebody double press the home button the music controls are going to show up with the slide to unlock at the bottom. Is there a way to remove even that slide to unlock?
    have you tried clearlockscreen?

What's Jailbreak? DemonoidMaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo1994 View Post

Either you use a custom theme that does this already OR you go straight to springboard upon pressing the sleep button (by using a tweak, springtomize 2 has an option for this)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Use NoLockScreen. Does exactly what you are asking for.