+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on apple logo, tried deleting siriport...?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Alright guys, I'm back with another problem.. Here's my situation. I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow and HAVE TO HAVE my phone.. working! I'm running ios 5.1.1 and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alright guys, I'm back with another problem.. Here's my situation. I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow and HAVE TO HAVE my phone.. working! I'm running ios 5.1.1 and its worked like a charm. I went through cydia deleting things I don't use, siriport being one of them.. I restarted my spring board and ever since then its been stuck on the apple logo.. I've entered it in DFU mode and still nothing works. I plug my phone into my computer via USB and Itunes still recognizes it. It doesn't say its in recovery mode or anything like that. I've used redsn0w to try and 'Just Boot' but that doesn't work either. I am honestly just stumped on this issue... I'll be refreshing this page all night so hopefully someone has some ideas... Thank you everyone

Always greatful,

after doing more research looks like I'll need to bite the bullet and restore... I'm not very familiar with backing up or restoring... IF anyone has a possible way for me to not lose ALL my data, please help out a useless iphone user..
    Last edited by NickMoreno; 11-19-2012 at 09:02 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NickMoreno View Post
    Alright guys, I'm back with another problem.. Here's my situation. I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow and HAVE TO HAVE my phone.. working! I'm running ios 5.1.1 and its worked like a charm. I went through cydia deleting things I don't use, siriport being one of them.. I restarted my spring board and ever since then its been stuck on the apple logo.. I've entered it in DFU mode and still nothing works. I plug my phone into my computer via USB and Itunes still recognizes it. It doesn't say its in recovery mode or anything like that. I've used redsn0w to try and 'Just Boot' but that doesn't work either. I am honestly just stumped on this issue... I'll be refreshing this page all night so hopefully someone has some ideas... Thank you everyone

Always greatful,

after doing more research looks like I'll need to bite the bullet and restore... I'm not very familiar with backing up or restoring... IF anyone has a possible way for me to not lose ALL my data, please help out a useless iphone user..
    if itunes still recognizes it, you can do backup first through itunes.. if you want to stay to 5.1.1, you can do so but you must have save your blobs first. but backup for cydia apps installed, i preferred fresh install..