+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Secretly Sync Photos

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I am trying to find a way to secretly download the photos from my wife's iPhone when she plugs it into the USB port on our computer to charge it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Secretly Sync Photos
    I am trying to find a way to secretly download the photos from my wife's iPhone when she plugs it into the USB port on our computer to charge it up. I suspect she is up to no good.

I know that you can set up Windows to treat the phone like camera, and when you plug it in, Windows Picture manager will pop up and ask you one or two questions, than start downloading the photos to a directory you specify.

Is it possible to bypass these few questions and have it just download the photos in the background. and have her not know?

Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Hm, you can use iTunes and ensure that automatic sync upon iPhone connect is enabled. You must also ensure that the Photo sync option is enabled and syncs to a folder on your PC - you can access Photo sync options from the "Photos" tab in iTunes when the iPhone is connected:

iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

If you use another iOS device and you both use the same iCloud account, you could enable iCloud Photo Stream on your wife-s iPhone - enable Photo Stream on your iOS device too so that you can see a stream of her Camera Roll photos.

Evil-devil.

Thanks

there's a tweak in cydia that lets you pull the photos from another iPhone to yours as long as they're on the same wifi.

and honestly bro. if she is. she won't save pics to her phone. that's stupid and women are NOT that stupid

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHun View Post
    I am trying to find a way to secretly download the photos from my wife's iPhone when she plugs it into the USB port on our computer to charge it up. I suspect she is up to no good.

I know that you can set up Windows to treat the phone like camera, and when you plug it in, Windows Picture manager will pop up and ask you one or two questions, than start downloading the photos to a directory you specify.

Is it possible to bypass these few questions and have it just download the photos in the background. and have her not know?

Thanks for any help.
    Why don't you just lift her phone and look at the photos? If she's cool with that then there isnt anything on it she doesn't want you to see. You could even do it when she's asleep if you don't want her to know. Or you could ask her....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bAdGigabit View Post
    there's a tweak in cydia that lets you pull the photos from another iPhone to yours as long as they're on the same wifi.

and honestly bro. if she is. she won't save pics to her phone. that's stupid and women are NOT that stupid
    is there such tweak?

and its true women aren't stupid when it comes to this type of situations

Thanks
    Did you sign the prenup?

Thanks

is it jailbroken?