Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone edit for work?

Default Ringtone edit for work?
    I am wondering if there is an app that allows me to set my phones ringtone to certain volume levels for certain hours in the day? I am allowed to have my phone at work but I cannot have it ringing every half hour when someone calls. So I normally set it on Vibrate... if I remember to.
    Then after work I have to set it back to normal levels so I can hear peoples calling.
    What I want is an app that would allow me to set the ringer at Vibrate only say from 5:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Thursdays. And then have it go back to normal for the rest of the time. Sure I can keep setting it manually every day. But I'd rather just do it once...
    Is there anything like this?

So this isnt something that exists then?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, Cydia tweak TimerPlus says it can mute the sound as a function of the Alarm clock, but I havent been able to get it to work yet.
    aTimeTool has a silence option, but not tried this one

Im wondering what would be needed to develop an app like this. It cant be too complicated. Just something that sets the ringer to a set value based on the time of day. Maybe give it the option of doing it for each day of the week...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You should email your idea to the authors of aTimetool and RingerX VIP to see if they can be added to their tweaks.