Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Date in status bar only half showing?

Default Date in status bar only half showing?
    Hi all, been workin on my newly jb'd iPhone, and got everything how I want. However, using sbsettings, when I choose "show date in statusbar", it only shows "0/24" rather than "10/24". Anyone had this problem before? Happens on all themes, everything else in sbsettings works well.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0, AT&T.

i have the same issue since upgrading my ip4 on ios6. ANY HELP HERE? tried everything i know but didnt work. day in date only showed single digit when the day is actually the 29th October (see photo attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1351507789.805640.jpg  

Default Date in statusbar only half showing....
    hi anyone, since upgrading my iphone4 to ios6, the date in status bar only been showing a single digit like '9/10' when in fact its suppose to be '29/10' (29th october). Run out of ideas to solve the problem, so help please. photo attached here so you got idea how it looks. photo was taken today, 29 october 2012.
    Last edited by dmarjhund3; 10-29-2012 at 09:37 AM.

I have the exact same problem. After upgrading to ios6 my date in status bar does not show correctly. It seems a part of the date is cut off. Already reinstalled sbsettings and no luck.

Anyone? Bigboss please help. Android is starting to look better by the day.