Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3

Default iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have both...haven't played with the 5 yet though. Until JB comes around, the S3 will be winning hands down.

iOS without JB is like PB&J without the J...

Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    I have both...haven't played with the 5 yet though. Until JB comes around, the S3 will be winning hands down.

iOS without JB is like PB&J without the J...
    I concur, except the S3 part :P

Green Apple
    Thanks

*shakes fist*!!!
    2G>3G (suffered with Zagg Applications on the back curvature LOL)>3GS>4(relished in the flat surfaces, facilitating the application of Zagg)>4S(bumper, then only Zagg, 3 drops total lol)>
    iPhone 5, currently still in stasis, as I can't restore my years of SMS db's., so not sure what to do. Oh and the fact that I can't enjoy my Uber JB'd Tweaked up the Yizzo 4S, is really making this conversion difficult .

Thanks
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 7,112 Posts

Meh S3. HTC one X is better IMO. Nexus 4 is gonna be better than both. Still love my iPhone 5 though. Can't beat iOS, at least for now.

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ Smaller screen? Funny 3dot bar which wastes said screen even more (although I'm told you can now minimize the bar without root?). Not to mention the protruding camera on the back? Prone to scratching, damage? Lest you buy an otterbox I guess?

It is a sexy phone I'll give you that, but I flipped it within a week.
    2G>3G (suffered with Zagg Applications on the back curvature LOL)>3GS>4(relished in the flat surfaces, facilitating the application of Zagg)>4S(bumper, then only Zagg, 3 drops total lol)>
    iPhone 5, currently still in stasis, as I can't restore my years of SMS db's., so not sure what to do. Oh and the fact that I can't enjoy my Uber JB'd Tweaked up the Yizzo 4S, is really making this conversion difficult .

Thanks
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 7,112 Posts

Ya, so did I. Went back to a galaxy nexus for my android phone until the nexus 4 comes out. Had an S3 for about a month. Just liked the build quality more of the HTC I guess. Plus I prefer sense over touchwiz.