Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iphone 3G restore problem

  1. #1
    Default Iphone 3G restore problem
    I bought an iphone 3G, When it is booting is only gets the Apple logo and nothing more happens...

    I can get the phone into DFU Mode and Recovery Mode, but Itunes makes some errors like 3194, 1600,1603, 1604 when I try to restore it.

    I dont have any SHSH file, is it possible to make..?
    I dont know what the firmware is on the phone.
    iTunes is the newest version.

    Please help...

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ya put ya phone in pwned dfu mode before ya tried what ya doing? Seems what ya issues seem to be

  4. #4
    Kick out the recovery once you got 1600,1603, 1604 (use iReb, redsn0w, or TU)
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!

  5. #5
    I just played with irecovery :

    maby this can help..?

    -iphone-3g.png

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicdk View Post
    I just played with irecovery :

    maby this can help..?

    -iphone-3g.png
    - Use redsnow to exit recovery mode by recovery fix.

    - You should be in pwned dfu mode before restoring. Are you trying to restore to the latest ios 6? or an earlier versions?

  7. #7
    @zeneleven

    I trying to restore to this firmware iPhone1,2_4.2.1_8C148_Restore, I will try redsnow to fix recovery...

  8. #8
    I trying to put this firmware into the phone (iPhone1,2_4.2.1_8C148_Restore), but get usb problems in redsnow

    -unavngivet1.png-unavngivet2.png

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicdk View Post
    I trying to put this firmware into the phone (iPhone1,2_4.2.1_8C148_Restore), but get usb problems in redsnow

    -unavngivet1.png-unavngivet2.png
    as the error stated, check your usb connection.

  10. #10
    I just tried with another computer, but it also says usb error...

    Tested with another usb cabel too, and I tested with these libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.2

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicdk View Post
    I just tried with another computer, but it also says usb error...

    Tested with another usb cabel too, and I tested with these libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.2
    According to my findings, try using other versions of redsnow

    - USB Communication Problem

    Hope it helps.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •