+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: APN settings tab

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys, anyone any idea how to show the APN settings tab under settings > general > network? I know there are tweaks for that, but how can you do
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default APN settings tab
    Hi guys, anyone any idea how to show the APN settings tab under settings > general > network? I know there are tweaks for that, but how can you do it manually?

The oddest thing is the sim card inserted lets them show up on one of my iPhone4 but not the other.

Specs - It's a tmobile uk sim. The iPhone 4 it shows the settings on is 16gb 5.0.1 factory unlocked. The one it doesn't show on is 32gb 5.1.1 that was originally on O2 uk but carrier unlocked officially. I'm wondering if the network lock has something to do with it? The APN settings show on both when I use my O2 uk sim.

Help appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You just buy tetherme still you can do it yourself I've found some help googling you'll need classic comm patch 5 lines of code for carrier settings and few other files you'll have to search for some files at some dark forums there a little hard to find if you have the time and are able to edit software then it can be fun, If not buy tmobile sim I am not sure it works there are a few different ways from cydia

Thanks

Have you tried iPhone Configuration Utility?

iOS: Editing APN settings using iPhone Configuration Utility
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!