+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: picture message problems

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
lately ive been having problems sending pics to other iphones. imessage says its delivered but my friends dont get the pics i sent them. when i send pics to friends
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default picture message problems
    lately ive been having problems sending pics to other iphones. imessage says its delivered but my friends dont get the pics i sent them. when i send pics to friends with different phones, they receive the pics. i tried turning off imessage and rebooting. i also reset my network settings and rebooted but it still dont work. im jailbroken and havent installed anything new for the past month so i dont think its sumthing i installed. this problems just started this week. with my imessage off, my friends with iphones receive my pics as text message. anybody can help me with this? btw i have a 4s running 5.1.1 jailbroken.

EVO
    Thanks

so based on my understanding of your issue, you're saying when you use imessage to send pictures to other iphones, it sends them as text messages instead of imessages?

Green Apple
    Thanks

no. when i send pics with imessage, my frens with iphones dont receive it. and it says delivered. but if i turn off my imessage, and send to iphones, they receive it.