Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Burn mark

Default Burn mark
    Has anyone ever had a burn mark appear on there iPhone. I have on that appeared on the top left of the screen a few days ago?

iPhone? More like MyPhone itsjustlenny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davy4475 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a burn mark appear on there iPhone. I have on that appeared on the top left of the screen a few days ago?
    Describe the burn mark. On the screen or the casing? My iPhone 4 has this yellowish "burn" mark (I call it a smudge) its about the size of a pea on the middle right side of my screen. The hotter the phone gets the brighter the "smudge".

I've the same as u only my is on the top left. Any solutions? It can be really annoying

iPhone? More like MyPhone itsjustlenny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davy4475 View Post
    I've the same as u only my is on the top left. Any solutions? It can be really annoying
    No I've tried asking in these forums before but no one knew. I asked when I went to apple and he didn't look at the phone much but he said it might be a burn on the LCD and might need to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustlenny View Post
    No I've tried asking in these forums before but no one knew. I asked when I went to apple and he didn't look at the phone much but he said it might be a burn on the LCD and might need to be replaced.
    Are the devices under warranty? If so apple will likely replace the device in store

Mine is just out of warranty a few weeks ago