Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 mic problem!! my voice hears to LOW! help!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 5 mic problem!! my voice hears to LOW! help!!!!
    i got a brand new iphone 5 today and lately people are starting say that my voice hears to low! is not normal, i check on it, any help!!??

sorry for my bad english

it may have been one of those defective iphone 5 that slipped through the crack and made its way to the public

call Apple and have then send you a new one, its still under warranty so you should have no problem getting a new one

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

ratedroger (09-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Agree with Evo. I think they give you 30 days to return it for another one if something is the matter with. Let us know how it goes man.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for help, i got it from AT&T, i'll be going to the store today or tomorrow ASAP, the funny thing is, sometimes works fine but sometimes it doesn't, i'll let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by ratedroger View Post
    Thanks for help, i got it from AT&T, i'll be going to the store today or tomorrow ASAP, the funny thing is, sometimes works fine but sometimes it doesn't, i'll let you guys know.
    if you are getting a refund then going to AT&T is fine, but if you're going to get a replacement, you have to go to Apple to get a replacement,

I believe AT&T only does refunds, not exchanges

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just got my new iPhone, i went to the main AT&T store on the city and the y had does iPhone's Apple send just for people who need replacement, in the little white boxes, so yeah, they took the old one and gave me a new one. Im happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by ratedroger View Post
    i just got my new iPhone, i went to the main AT&T store on the city and the y had does iPhone's Apple send just for people who need replacement, in the little white boxes, so yeah, they took the old one and gave me a new one. Im happy again!!
    wow, lucky, typically AT&T wont do that and will just send you to Apple to get a replacement