Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem Restoring from itunes or iCloud Backup

Default Problem Restoring from itunes or iCloud Backup
    Hello everyone,
    There are 2 issues,
    1:- I WANTD TO switch iphone, so i backed up everything along with my JB apps, with PKG backup and another cydia back up utility, which claimed to get the back up within the itunes backup file !
    BUT, afterhaving a backup i tried restoring it, but unfortunately "ITUNES COULD NOT RESTORE ... AS THE BACK UP WAS CORRUPT OR NOT COMPATIBLE "
    Till the time i found this, i had already delted my past backup files frm iTunes !
    Now i am stucked with the only back up file i have !

Is there any way to remove any bugging files from itunes back up file to make it work with the iTunes restore ? As i think my itunes file is getting corrupted bcz of this cydia back up apps or maybe some other work around to get a restore ?

2 Issue: -I have a very old icloud backup, in which my Camera Roll pics are backed up, I need these pics as i dont have it saved on my comp and for sm reason they are nt even on my iphn camera roll ! Ad whenever i do a restore those camera roll pics never comes, but it does show in the manage icloud tab about the space which camera roll is consuming !

Is there any one who can solve any of my 2 issues above ?
    thanks
    PS :- m nt sure if these issues are already posted, but am posting it after my failed attempt to find abt it !

What iPhone are you coming from and what iPhone are you going to. If they are different then that might be the problem.