+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Credit Card Finally Charged

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Finally was charged for my Iphones ordered through Verizon. I was nervous because my card is a MC Paypal credit/debit card and for some reason it dose not work when
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Credit Card Finally Charged
    Finally was charged for my Iphones ordered through Verizon. I was nervous because my card is a MC Paypal credit/debit card and for some reason it dose not work when I pay my Verizon bill. Looks good for friday!
    Status changed also. Tracking or courier is still blank but says will ship By 9-21-12
    Smitty
    Last edited by smittyjf; 09-17-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

/Thread moved.

Congrats.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you guys just pick and choose what you classify as news? I felt this was based on all the misinformation out there about
    Who had certain delivery dates and statuses.
    I suggest you start moving a whole lot of other threads in the members news section based on the content of this being moved..... Like "My music won't work"

Later tonight we will see on the front page from one of the staff writers "Shipping has started" and a 3 paragraph article on it, but that will be news because it written by a staff writer.
    Last edited by smittyjf; 09-17-2012 at 07:37 PM.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Wow really ^^^^ bad day?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well, there aren't enough moderators to find all these irrelevant things in the wrong section. That's what the report button is for. If you're really upset about this being moved, since I figured it really isn't news that you bought an iPhone and your card was finally charged, I can see about moving it back to the original place it was posted. There have been numerous non-news threads as well as a news thread that confirms shipping arrival dates already.

Edit: By the way, thanks for the head's up. I've taken the time to move quite a few of these non-news threads out of the member written news section. Of course it would be much more effective and efficient if more members reported a thread posted in the wrong section, that's not a realistic expectation. I'll be sure to take this up as a project for myself to focus on that particular forum to clean it up.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 09-18-2012 at 05:26 AM.