Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone taking too long to be turned ON..

Default iPhone taking too long to be turned ON..
    I don't know why my phone is taking too long to open, when i turn it on, apple logo appears for few minutes at changed by circle (like the one when you respring, looks like "loading") and apple logo again at loading again.. so long that i decided to reset, (holding the power&home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until it turns off) and leave it for a while, and turn it on again, same thing happens but the difference, sometimes, it opens. sometimes no issue. i just dont understand why it is like that.. i just have TRUXE HD winterboard theme, installed sbsettings, ********** , springtomize, slide to mod, SIRI, and installed other apps but not too many. i have a 32 gb iphone 4, around 20+ gb still free, im just wondering what does it make it to be like that? so what should i do? should i restore? but i want to save everything first, all my jb apps and my installed apps from app store. aptbackup can do that, right? and backup through itunes for apps and music from itunes,right?

But when i respring, like when im turning off my theme, it has no problem, only if i reboot.. But now, ill avoid that until i have backup everything first, just in case. Please help

-iPhone 4 32 GB 5.1.1 (9B206) Baseband 4.12.01 (SOFTBANK Japan locked) - JB Snowbreeze 2.9.5
    Last edited by zeneleven; 08-21-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: ********** changes to ***********

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Git rid of the cracked apps on ya phone.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.
    Thread closed