+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings addons?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys, i just want to ask how to add other "apps" to sbsettings dock? (the one that goes down when you slide at the status bar where you can
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default SBSettings addons?
    Hi guys, i just want to ask how to add other "apps" to sbsettings dock? (the one that goes down when you slide at the status bar where you can toggle wifi-blutooth) i already have sbsettings installed, and explored it, but it only have the default toggles, Wifi-Blutooth... etc.. i just want to know how to add something like weather widget? according to my web search, i need to go to CYDIA, then SECTION, then SBSETTINGS ADDONS, then install the desired addon. But the problem is, I dont have SBSETTINGS ADDON under CYDIA's SECTION, so i dont know what to do?

-iPhone 4 32 GB 5.1.1 (9B206) Baseband 4.12.01 (SOFTBANK Japan locked) - JB Snowbreeze 2.9.5

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

It'll say: Addons (SBSettings) for the category. Make sure you're looking for that one...
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

zeneleven (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    It'll say: Addons (SBSettings) for the category. Make sure you're looking for that one...
    yeah i saw this one, one site that i saw says that look for "sbsettings addons".. my next question is, how can i have something like weather in my sbsettings dock window? like what i see most of the time when searching.. is it the theme? i already played the settings of sbsettings, but it seems like im changing nothing, like when i want to arrange the order of my toggles, because it is in alphabetical order, and i can't see the WI-FI toggle because toggles are many, wherein wifi is what i usually change to on/off.. when i go to a part where theres MOVE ROW, and i was able to move according to my desired arrangement, and save it, and exit sbsettings, and it did something like respring automatically, and then when i check, nothing changes.. why is it? what am i doing wrong? please help

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

For the weather, I have no clue. It is definetly a theme, just not sure where you'd find it. Search some keywords in Cydia and see if you can find anything. As far as moving the wifi in, you most likely have so many toggles in, that SBSettings cannot fit them all in. Disable all addons you're sure you won't use. As far as moving the icons, I just tried it (I never mess with the icons much) and it worked, so you must be moving it too far past the cutoff of where the icons are. By this I mean that you make it so far back that it can no longer be seen just like many of your other toggles. I would try moving them not so far back, if you haven't already done that.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks

R u thinking of Lockweather for Lockinfo?... That's the only weather addon I can think of...

I've had it since 4.2.1...works great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    For the weather, I have no clue. It is definetly a theme, just not sure where you'd find it. Search some keywords in Cydia and see if you can find anything. As far as moving the wifi in, you most likely have so many toggles in, that SBSettings cannot fit them all in. Disable all addons you're sure you won't use. As far as moving the icons, I just tried it (I never mess with the icons much) and it worked, so you must be moving it too far past the cutoff of where the icons are. By this I mean that you make it so far back that it can no longer be seen just like many of your other toggles. I would try moving them not so far back, if you haven't already done that.
    i guess thats what im gonna do, disable toggles that i dont need.. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    R u thinking of Lockweather for Lockinfo?... That's the only weather addon I can think of...

I've had it since 4.2.1...works great!
    Are you talking about the weather widget in the lockscreen? which can be downloaded in itunes app store, or different one? is it accurate?

Thanks

No, the JB app Lockinfo. It has an addon called Lockweather. LI puts calendar, contact favorites, weather, sms, notificarions, etc. in your lock screen and NC pull down... I think it's $7.99 but well worth it to me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xboxbml For This Useful Post:

zeneleven (08-21-2012)