Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Slide to unlock" problem

Default "Slide to unlock" problem
    When I receive a notification on my lockscreen, it messes up the text because the slide bar thing isn't as long as it should be. It's still making room for the camera icon that disappears when you get a notification. (I'm probably not explaining this properly, so hopefully most of you know how iOS normally handles notifications on the lockscreen.) My iPhone is jailbroken and I haven't installed anything recently or changed any of my settings, and this has only started happening today. I do know it is a jailbreak problem because this doesn't happen on safemode. Here's some screenshots.

What happens:

What's supposed to happen:

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this or how to figure it out?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Disable all your Mobile Substrate tweaks one by one and respring after disabling. After the issue no longer happens, you'll know what's causing all of this. You can disable theme in SBSettings or Springtomize.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

Reeiiko (08-18-2012)

Too many to list, but the most recent one is probably SBRotator 6. Haven't installed anything else recently. I'm going to try uninstalling that and see if it works.

EDIT: Yep, it works. looks like that was the problem. Strange because I've had that tweak installed for a few days now but the problem only came up today =\ Thanks
    Last edited by Reeiiko; 08-18-2012 at 06:56 AM.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

No problem. Glad it's fixed
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.