+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Appstore not working properly after customizing iPhone...

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've spent the past two days downloading cydia tweaks on my iphone. Springtomize, SBSettings, Infiniboard and infinidock are a few. I don't usually go on the app store, but my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Appstore not working properly after customizing iPhone...
    I've spent the past two days downloading cydia tweaks on my iphone. Springtomize, SBSettings, Infiniboard and infinidock are a few. I don't usually go on the app store, but my friend recommended a free app to me today and when I went to download it, app store wouldn't recognize it when I hit the "free" button to download the app. I can browse the app store just fine, I just can't download anything. I did a hard reboot, closed all the apps running in the background and tried again, I deleted the last tweak I had downloaded (unlockize) and tried again, still not working. Any ideas/advice?

Iphone 4s running on OS 5.0.1
    Last edited by ZoobaAruba; 08-15-2012 at 09:21 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, i could not download App Store apps twice last month. Each time, reinstalling SafariDownload Manager fixed it (presuming you have it!) the other issue I had was with Icon Support, make sure that is on the latest version.

EVO
    Thanks

if you installed those tweaks, then I recommend uninstalling each tweak, each time making a note of which was uninstalled and test the Free download function in the appstore