First off, I'm new here and relatively new to the iPhone scene in general (I got my first iPhone a week or so ago, although I will note that I've started to pick up on the modding/jailbreaking aspects pretty quickly). So hi there.

I am working on a Winterboard theme but I don't have access to my iPhone at the moment. (To make a long story short, I had a new unocked iPhone 4, but it started malfunctioning the first week I got it - even after I restored the OS to its un-jailbroken original state. I talked to the folks I bought it from; I'm sending it back and they're going to replace it for me. But in the meantime, I am iPhone-less.)

I was wondering if there was any place I could download the originals of - or at least a list of - all the files you can skin using Winterboard. I was able to find a download of all the UIImages, but I am a little more concerned with the Springboard images. The icons I made have an unusual shape, so I want to make sure I get all the shadows, etc. to match properly, and it would help immensely to see the original defaults. I could get them straight out of the system if I had my iPhone on me, but since I don't that's obviously not going to work.

Alternately, I could just be patient and wait to finish working on my theme until I receive my replacement iPhone. But it's nice to have something to keep me occupied as I eagerly await my new one!