+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quarter Screen Issue on Every Reboot

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well done, it would be helpful if all tweaks in Cydia had the date of their latest tweak and the words tried on iOSx.x to iOSy.y instead of works on
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Well done, it would be helpful if all tweaks in Cydia had the date of their latest tweak and the words tried on iOSx.x to iOSy.y instead of works on iOSx.x+ or as in your case not compatible with iOSy.y

Green Apple
    Thanks

It really would be. It should check compatibility based on a master list and not even let you install it. It kind of already does that, but that's more something that the developer pushes forward, not Cydia itself.

I e-mailed the developer about the problem. I know it's not compatible with iOS 5, but this is actually worse than a compatibility issue because it makes your phone unusable.
    Last edited by baespey; 08-15-2012 at 09:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Activator is the Problem because at some point I installed it and since then this happened.
    I don't have Auto Location(never did) or Activator. Still same symptom.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's not activator as I had Activator the whole time and it never caused problems. Millions of people have Activator and if it was the issue, this would be more of a common issue. Start by uninstalling the apps one by one, then reinstall/try another app. That's what I did. Keep a list so you don't lose track.

So if you don't have Activator anymore and you're still having this issue, then you just proved to yourself that it's not Activator. Try another app.
    Last edited by baespey; 05-25-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So if you don't have Activator anymore and you're still having this issue, then you just proved to yourself that it's not Activator. Try another app.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12